Monday, October 17, 2011

Photo assignment 2_Macro

 At second assignment  I decide to do Marco because, I like when someone take photo
and how he focus inside one thing if it's flowers, animals and something else. I took this picture
afternoon around 3:30pm it was really sunny day so which is good because i don't have to
use flash for the picture. I choose this picture because it focus at one thing.

               ISO= 80
               F-stop=3.2
                Exposure=1/250sec
                                                                                                            


1 comment:

  1. I like your photo a lot, but I actually think that your best photo is the first one in your slide show. I think perspective is working well in your favor, and I like how in focus it is. Good picture.

    ReplyDelete